iHunter Ontario gives hunters and outdoor enthusiasts a new view into Ontario's wildlife management units. By overlaying the WMUs on top of Google maps, users can see their current location and which WMU they are in. Dive deeper into specific WMUs to see which big game, predator and game bird seasons are open. Contribute to the map by adding your own waypoints to keep track of hunting spots, past animal harvests, and landowner contact information.
- Includes regulation summary for 2016 / 2017
- View WMUs on top of Google maps (map, hybrid, satellite and terrain views)
- Select a WMU to view its summary of big-game, predator and game bird seasons
- Add waypoints to the map at your current location or the centre of the map
- Add waypoints to the map based on your known GPS locations
- Edit the name, description, image and location of your waypoints
- Store Landowner contact information in waypoints to keep track of all your hunting contacts in one place
- Send your friends or family an email with your current location so they can easily find you
- Use the sunrise / sunset calculator to look up legal hunting light at your location
- Share waypoints via email to friends and hunting partners
- Includes a Sunday hunting map in Southern District WMUs
- Call the TIPS reporting line to report poaching
Pro Tools In-app purchase (one time fee):
- Track your position as you hunt - get an altitude and velocity profile as well as a track overlaid on the map
- Draw over the map to highlight property lines, animal patterns, or trails
- Search the map for businesses or points of interest (internet connection required)
- Recently viewed and favorites lists for WMUs and waypoints
iHunter Ontario is a free trial software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-08-17. The program can be installed on Android.
iHunter Ontario (version 1.4.13) has a file size of 29.36 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.